Merchandise Production Coordinator
The Merchandise Production role exists to manage and deliver high quality online sales from start to finish. Acting as the liaison between departments, the Merchandise Production Coordinator balances a high workload and must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Oversee management and merchandising of daily sales including:
- Monitoring the status of upcoming sales to ensure that they are loaded and that all assets are delivered on time (including but not limited to: product images, UPCs, descriptions)
- Merchandising sales in a visually pleasing way while taking into account seasonality, product assortment, and inventory levels
- Being aware of brand and/or product restrictions
- Work with Merchandise Production Manager to ensure that all sales are approved before going live
- Deliver a list of sales for feedback and be flexible and willing to make necessary changes
- Learn from feedback to develop strong merchandising habits
- Act as the communication point for event related inquiries
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, planning, and merchandising to deliver well curated and seasonally relevant events
- Provide recommendations on brand sales, product assortments and sales dates
- Update internal tracking system to ensure that all new sales are created and in sync with the planning calendar
- Define and implement new tools to improve production efficiencies
- New responsibilities as necessary.
- Demonstrated success in working with cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time and within scope.
- Previous visual merchandising experience or a keen eye for creating curated apparel & accessory collections is a plus.
- Understanding of basic Project Management concepts is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, verbally and in writing.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products, efficient in Excel and Word, more advanced skills a plus.
- Basic/Intermediate Web/Web Search skills, more advanced skills a plus.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter. Have a knack for accuracy and quality control.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Can balance and prioritize multiple tasks and changing objectives.
- Committed to The Clymb's Core Values of Authenticity, Respect, Growth, and Excellence.
Key Partners: Merchandise Production Manager, Director of Marketing, Digital Production team, Buyers, and Merchandise Operations Manager.
The Clymb is a private retail community - connecting premium outdoor brands with passionate, influential end-users. A dedication to innovation, customer service and brand stewardship have helped us become the fastest growing e-tailer in the outdoor industry. We work hard so we can play hard and we use the gear we sell. If you're as passionate about innovation as you are the outdoors, come join us at our Portland, OR headquarters. Good Things Come to Those Who Clymb™
- Attach your résumé.
- Tell us why you belong here.
- Provide three professional references - include in the cover letter.
- Provide salary history from three most recent jobs - include in the cover letter.