We've built a search engine for fashion that is used by tens of millions of users worldwide, and we're just getting started.
We are ShopStyle, a team of creators, problem-solvers and doers. We're looking for enthusiastic and driven people to help build and shape our product, business, and culture. Wired named us one of "10 San Francisco Tech Companies You Wish You Worked For".
We're searching for a Product Designer to help us visualize the future of searching and shopping for fashion across web, mobile, and email.
We have some incredibly exciting updates coming to ShopStyle in 2015 and we need a talented and skilled designer to help us bring the future of shopping to life.
At ShopStyle you will:
- Leverage data and research to become an expert in searching and shopping user behavior
- Collaborate with design team to develop new or improved user experiences
- Sketch and storyboard user flows to optimize key interactions of Shopstyle
- Work with Design Director to craft the ShopStyle experience across mobile, tablet and mobile, as well as iOS & Android
- Develop pixel perfect design comps
- Interface closely with engineers to make sure designs result in pixel-perfect code
- Concept creative new ways to improve the ShopStyle experience
- Build a site-wide style guide for the brand
The ideal candidate:
- Has amazing communication skills
- Has at least 2 years experience as a UX, UI or Product Designer
- Shows a diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery, and graphic elements
- Has experience designing responsive websites & cross-platform experiences
- Has full knowledge of Adobe CS, Sketch a bonus.
- Experience with user testing
- Experience with Sketch, Invision, and other prototyping products
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Competitive compensation packages
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Generous PTO (21 days + Major Holidays)
- 401k matching