Streamline Defense is seeking a Web / CMS Developer to work on a longterm homeland security government contract. Candidates must have at least 3 years experience developing and maintaining CMS systems, including Drupal, Plone, and SharePoint. Ideal candidates should have prior work experience with and active suitability clearance with DHS.
- 7+ years of experience with Web programming, scripting, and Web services technologies
- 5+ years of experience with developing custom Drupal applications, plugins, and themes
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Agile skills
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain U.S. Government Security Clearance
- Active suitability clearance with the Department of Homeland Security.
- 3+ years experience and skills necessary to develop and deploy various custom web parts and/or modules within a Plone CMS, Drupal CMS, SharePoint 2007 or 2010 CMS environments.
- 3+ years experience in web design layouts/schemes (e.g. web pages, links, graphics, forms, audio, video/video streaming, etc.).
- 3+ years experience in managing website usability, performance and scaling by planning for growth and changes in web-based design and development tools/technologies.
- 3+ years experience with managing and maintaining internet, extranet, website and portal solutions to ensure that websites/web pages are in 100% compliance of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, as well as requirements and regulations pertaining to Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) of 2002, and the Privacy Act of 1974.
Streamline Defense offers perspective employees an unmatched opportunity to grow and learn in an exciting and entrepreneurial environment. Highly motivated individuals will find a culture that values their individual input and compensates them well for their efforts. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Please visit www.streamlinedefense.com to learn more!