~~St Anne's, established in 1908, is a nonprofit organization. We have a number of programs including a residential facility for at risk girls, a transitional housing program for at risk women, an Early Learning Center for their children as well as providing mental health services to families within our area.
Currently open: In Family Based Services, part of Wrap Team: Interim Bilingual Facilitator.Community based position. Must be comfortable going into client's home.
~~Responsible for case management of children/adolescents and their families.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
• Provide case management activities for clients and their families.
• Work collaboratively with Child & Family Specialist to establish services for clients.
• Convenes child and family meetings to establish plan of care; continually assess and evaluate and modify plan as necessary.
• Promote family decision making and consensus building
• Provide outreach and emergency services and counseling in crisis.