Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Springbrook Software provides comprehensive, fully integrated fund accounting, payroll, utility billing and land management enterprise software solutions to local government, utilities and special districts. By developing and supporting stable and effective software, Springbrook provides a foundation for organizations to efficiently manage funds and resources in a rapidly changing environment. Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced professional with project management experience and would like to be part of a close-knit and dynamic team at Springbrook Software.
Location: Buffalo, NY Area
This Project Manager position is responsible for the implementation of new or existing Springbrook Software accounts from contract signing through formal transition to the Support Services teams.
- Conduct kick-off meetings with clients and sales representatives to officially start projects and develop the project plan. Implementation project plans outline the scope, schedule and budget of the project, as well as each party's responsibilties and mutual commitment to contribute adequate resources to follow the plan.
- Conduct planning sessions with the client's key functional leaders to create a series of documented management plans that detail the client project's scoe, changes, communications, quality, risk, schedule, resources and educational plans.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Utilize all project tools and resources to effectively manage all aspects of the implementation project. This includes, but is not limited to scope, schedule, budget and client satisfaction.
- Schedule resources, assign responsibilities and monitor progress to ensure compliance with the project plan; immediately notifying affected parties of any schedule changes.
- Obtain regular feedback from clients regarding project status and quality of service then takes immediate corrective action as required.
- Communicate completion of milestones to clients and update major steps in the project plan, status reports and internal implementation surveys through the completion of the project.
Conduc CoConduct transition meetings with support teams and clients to ensure a smooth transition from the implementation team. Communicate with management on a frequent and regular basis, delivering schedules and revenue projections on time; relaying personnel, client, contract and department issues in a timely manner. Seeking assistance as needed with meeting revenue goals and responding to directives that are issued as part of meeting department goals.
- Secure formal acceptance for designated milestones and communicate their acceptance as applicable, especially when related to billing and accounting functions.
- PMP certification from PMI or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years of implementation project management or equivalent experience.
- High level of organization and the ability to prioritize internal and external projects.
- Ability to provide encouragement and positively influence client and internal team commitment throughout project implementation.
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and persuasion skills in dealing with both internal and client personnel.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to quickly adapt and conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities; positive self-starter that strives for excellence in all aspects of their professional duties.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with customers and fellow employees
- Proven ability to evaluate and address client needs and transmit them clearly to appropriate company personnel; as well as establish and maintain client satisfaction with implementation and training process.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Generous medical/dental/vision/disability plans
- 401K with company match.
- Collaborative community company culture