Based in Austin, Texas, Spredfast gives marketers the tools needed to manage their brand and connect with consumers in an increasingly social world. The Spredfast social marketing platform allows marketers to manage, integrate and amplify social content across any digital touchpoint in real-time. The solutions offer brands and media access to every piece of social data submitted in order to uncover conversations that matter. Spredfast customers manage over one billion social connections across 84 countries and have the power to process 650 million pieces of social content per day in multiple languages. Over 600 customers, including all five major broadcast networks and fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2013 World’s Best Brands have partnered with Spredfast to create first-class social experiences.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for creating professional, polished, presentations and demonstrations associated with active sales opportunities and delivered to prospects as part of a solutions sales process. This position requires someone who is quick thinking, flexible, creative, and analytical. The ability to research, learn and quickly leverage complex information to our clients is a key component of this position.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport
- Ability to read situations and people
- Willing to travel as required
Austin, Chicago, New York or California
- Works with potential and existing customers in a pre-sales capacity
- Presents solution concepts to technical and non-technical customers
- Demonstrates Spredfast products to customers and prospects onsite or over the internet
- Create strategic business reports providing clients with meaningful, actionable insights about their brand, products, or campaigns
- Summarize key trends and insights, including the ability to make decisions around what delivery method is best to showcase the right results
- Partners with sales representatives to respond effectively to issues and opportunities.
- Works in conjunction with sales and sales operations to develop timely and professional responses to assigned sections of RFPs’ and RFIs’.
- Develops and maintains competitive technical knowledge of the Company’s top 5 competitors.
- Conducts in-depth functional evaluations of customer requirements and business objectives.
- Interfaces with the Implementation team, articulating customer requirements, to ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Services and to ensure successful customer implementation of Spredfast products.
- Become an active, integral part of the sales strategy
- Develops compelling custom demonstrations to highlight product value to a specific customers
- Technical Management
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- Corporate or Enterprise Social Media Management, listening or research experience.
- 5+ years proven Sales engineering, solutions architect, account management or similar experience
- Ability to demonstrate software products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral.
- Strong ability to position and demonstrate business applications by showing key business flows and product differentiators.
- Demonstrated ability to gather information about a business need, rapidly analyze the contents, and determine the best possible solution.
- Self-starting, proactive, and resourceful
- Must be able to clearly articulate needs, define goals, and continuously look for new ways to deliver concise information
- Comfortable working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly change focus to meet deadlines and special report requests
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
The Perks at Spredfast:
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin with parking included
- Fresh, healthy lunches served Monday-Thursday
- Unlimited snacks and drinks