Snapflow is looking for an exceptional and experienced Software Engineer to join our core platform development team.
Snapflow (www.snapflow.com) is a cutting edge Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution for developing sophisticated, mobile-ready business SaaS applications. With Snapflow, developers rapidly build secure, real-time, and scalable SaaS applications. We are passionate about creating groundbreaking and beautiful tools for developers. Product design is central to our strategy and you’ll be joining our collaborative team that drives to make things simple and elegant.
- Working individually and collaboratively with other team members on core platform technologies and system critical services.
- Designing, implementing and testing external facing REST layer to facilitate customer and partner development on and integration with the Snapflow platform.
- Working with internal and external frontend development teams building SaaS applications on the platform.
- Delivering exceptional code in a fast-paced, agile software development cycle.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Deep understanding of current programming languages, including at least one of the following: C#, Ruby, NodeJS, or Java.
- More than 5 years experience working with RDBMS, including high-performance and availability patterns.
- Experience with data abstraction layers.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented paradigms and the ability to discuss pros and cons with ease.
- Experience with current web service technology (Unix & Microsoft based).
- Experience consuming REST interfaces.
- Comfortable with TDD.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Key-value store databases (NOSQL).
- Microservices-based architecture.
- Creating REST interfaces.
- Experience with operating system theory: queues, messaging, semaphores, scheduling.
- Experience with developing and supporting a commercial product.
- Experience with current cloud based computing considerations.
- Startup experience.