The Project Coordinator builds the customer contract using the information from the in-home sales
Appointment and/or measures. The Project Coordinator procures the appropriate products, selects the
Service program, and expedites the order through the Centah Systems for the Operations team to
execute in market.
• Build customer project and contract using the order management and procurement systems.
• Process payments for contracts.
• Coordinate the order and delivery of materials through the appropriate systems.
• Monitor progress of projects and provide support where needed to expedite the order.
• Provide second level support to customer services issues from the Contact Centre.
• Provide over the phone customer service to the company’s customers on matters ranging from processing payment, order status inquiries, scheduling, change orders and customer satisfaction and escalation issues.
Qualifications & Competencies:
• Atleast 1-2 years of Sales and Customer service experience
• Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Have understanding of how products and services come together to form a program.
• Previous experience in project or operations coordination or in a call centre environment
• Ability to multi-task and exception attention to detail.
• Superb customer service skills and the ability to problem solve.
• Ability to work cross functionally.
• Office Environment.
• Rotating shifts, mornings, evenings.
• 7X16 operation.