Sunnyvale, CA | Customer Service
TITLE: Customer Advocate
DURATION: Permanent Employee
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
ABOUT US (AND OUR EXCITING FUTURE):
We pioneered cloud logistics with our on-demand fulfillment center and shipping tools, Web services, innovative developer tools and integration with today's top e-commerce platforms. Our award-winning platform provides on-demand e-commerce fulfillment and supply chain management from a network of global pick-pack and ship warehouses in the U.S., Canada, Europe and Asia to more than 1,000 emerging brands and web retailers.
It's an incredibly exciting time for our organization. In December 2013 we were acquired by Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM), a Fortune 100 company who is also the world's largest wholesale technology distributor and a global leader in supply-chain and mobile device lifecycle services. This will allow us to accelerate our platform (much more quickly than we could have as a stand-alone company) in a $40 billion market for e-commerce fulfillment services that is estimated to be growing by double-digits through 2015. The full details are available on our blog
As a stand-alone subsidiary of Ingram Micro in the Silicon Valley we will be continuing our start-up culture and maintaining our focus on revolutionizing the supply chain in favor of emerging brands. Through Ingram we have access to global facilities and distribution strength that will accelerate our innovation. Our charter is to be visionary and define the future of this market.
Exciting? We think so.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Shipwire Customer Advocate role is our front-line of customer support and creates the first impression of Shipwire with our merchants. The Customer Care team is responsible for a creating a world class customer support experience with every merchant interaction. This position has the possibility of rapid internal growth and opportunity for the right candidate. If you thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment, then this is the position for you.
• Entry level compensation, with rapid career advancement opportunities
• Medical/dental benefits, and vacation
• Paid lunch included
• Front line customer support via heavy incoming phones calls
• Experience in a call center, or customer service environment
• Basic troubleshooting and collaboration with team members to resolve customer generated support cases
• Act as a liaison between our merchants and multiple departments such as Operations, Product Management and Engineering.
• Listen and fully understand all customer requirements and ‘pain points’
• Communicate a passion for customer success with a team player attitude
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Experience in a call center, or customer service environment, managing customer expectations
• Excellent Computer Skills
• Amazing comprehension and communication skills utilizing excellent grammar and fluency in Business English
• Available to work any shift in a 24 hour call center with no scheduling conflicts. Ability to work holidays and weekends
• Outstanding follow through, resourcefulness, presentation, attention to details
• Ability to keep pace with rapid changes
• Motivated to make others better
• Positive daily attitude and energy
• Follow through with commitments
• Curiosity to learn and improve
• Experience working in Salesforce or other CRM applications
• Proficiency using Microsoft office with an emphasis on excel and/or Google Business Applications
• Knowledge with B2B, B2C, freight forwarding and international shipping
• Fast typing skills