Palo Alto, CA | Customer Service
TITLE: Customer Advocate
DURATION: Permanent Employee
LOCATION: Palo Alto, CA (right next to Caltrain)
ABOUT US (AND OUR EXCITING FUTURE):
We pioneered cloud logistics with our on-demand fulfillment center and shipping tools, Web services, innovative developer tools and integration with today's top e-commerce platforms. Our award-winning platform provides on-demand e-commerce fulfillment and supply chain management from a network of global pick-pack and ship warehouses in the U.S., Canada, Europe and Asia to more than 1,000 emerging brands and web retailers.
It's an incredibly exciting time for our organization. In December 2013 we were acquired by Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM), a Fortune 100 company who is also the world's largest wholesale technology distributor and a global leader in supply-chain and mobile device lifecycle services. This will allow us to accelerate our platform (much more quickly than we could have as a stand-alone company) in a $40 billion market for e-commerce fulfillment services that is estimated to be growing by double-digits through 2015. The full details are available on our blog
As a stand-alone subsidiary of Ingram Micro in the Silicon Valley we will be continuing our start-up culture and maintaining our focus on revolutionizing the supply chain in favor of emerging brands. Through Ingram we have access to global facilities and distribution strength that will accelerate our innovation. Our charter is to be visionary and define the future of this market.
Exciting? We think so.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Shipwire Customer Advocate is a front line client facing role. You will help our customers be successful by answering their questions. We will want you to answer simple questions directly, and route complex questions to senior staff. This is an entry level position.
• Entry level compensation, with rapid career advancement opportunities
• Medical/dental benefits, and vacation
• Paid lunch included
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience in a call center, or customer service environment
• Basic troubleshooting and collaboration with team members to resolve customer generated support cases
• Manage a fast-paced queue of support request, driving all issue to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution.
• Listen and fully understand all customer requirements and ‘pain points’
• Communicate a passion for customer success with a team player attitude
• Experience managing customer expectations and problem solving skills
• The ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks across various user groups
• Outstanding follow through, resourcefulness, presentation, attention to details, and communications skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to keep pace with rapid changes
• Highly skilled with telephony and web based collaboration and conferencing tools
• Must be a go-getter and Shipwire enthusiast who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment