Rewind.Me helps people create, manage, and benefit from a new personal asset: their digital history. We aggregate data from online services and accounts such as FourSquare, Facebook, TripIt, RunKeeper, and even NetFlix. Then we unlock the value in this data so the user benefits personally, socially, and economically. It’s Quantified Self meets Facebook Timeline meets Klout Score.
Rewind.Me is looking for a dynamic Social Media and Community manager to help us engage with people on twitter, facebook, blogs, and other platforms - as well as in the real world. We need someone with experience participating on and managing across these channels, who also has great marketing and project management skills. This position involves not just telling the world about our services, but also building long term relationships with a community of users and brand advocates.
We're a fast-moving, venture-backed NYC-based startup. We're currently participants in the 2012 TechStars program.
- Social Media Marketing experience (3-5 years preferrable)
- Fanatical about social media
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
- Experience building and maintaining professional relationships
- Great technical understanding
- Proven ability to use and apply a range of analytics tools
- Ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Must be able to successfully adapt to changing environments
Competitive Salary, Stock Options, and Benefits.
Sound Awesome? Let's talk.