Senior Network Engineer
Rêv Worldwide is a provider of innovative payments solutions operating in multiple markets around the world. To enable these, we maintain several data center environments, including production, DR, dev/QA and corporate which are distributed in cities across multiple countries. The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for implementing, maintaining and supporting the network environment to support our mission across these environments.
· Extensive knowledge and understanding of Cisco IOS and ASA configuration
· Ability to rapidly troubleshoot and resolve issues with Cisco IOS and ASA platforms
· Familiarity with current generation Cisco Routers & Catalyst Switches
· Cisco ASA firewalls
· IPsec VPN configuration
· OSPF & BGP configuration
· In-depth understanding of IP networking concepts
· In-depth understanding of network architecture & availability strategies
· A computer science degree, or equivalent experience
· Experience working in a mission-critical environment
· A desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
· Current Cisco Certifications (CCNP/CCSP/CCVP/CCIE)
· Experience with Cisco Nexus Converged Network switches
· Cisco voice platform / Call Manager / CME
· Cisco wireless Access Points & Wireless LAN Controllers
· SolarWinds Cirrus Configuration Manager
· Linux administration (RedHat/CentOS)
· Good scripting skills in Perl/Python/Ruby
· Support mission critical 24/7 production environment
· Manage infrastructure across the organization
· Provide knowledge and expertise to enhance our systems and processes
· Work with partners and vendors as needed
· Participate in on-call schedule
This is an ideal opportunity for a talented person to take ownership of the network environment at a startup with global presence and take it to the next level. This position will require regular out-of-hours work to perform system maintenance and on-call support. A small amount of travel may be required.
Rêv Worldwide (Rêv) is a US-headquartered company wholly owned by MPOWER Ventures, LP, a socially committed venture fund that invests in innovative financial service companies benefitting the underserved. Rêv is dedicated to increasing both the diversity and reach of financial products and services for underserved consumers worldwide.
Rêv is a global network of payment companies linked through a centralized technology platform that powers integrated payment solutions, including card payments, money transfers, mobile payments, bill payments, and remittances. This is the world’s first multi-currency, multi-lingual financial service processing platform linking banks, telecommunication companies, and retail stores to underserved consumers worldwide.
In addition, Rêv has built the largest global branchless banking network of retail partners through which it connects directly to consumers, expecting to reach tens of millions of clients in the coming years through active programs. In more developed countries, this network includes large grocery chains, mobile phone stores, government agencies, and other merchants. In less developed countries, Rêv partners with “mom and pop” grocery and convenience stores, distributor networks, vendor kiosks, and “micro merchants” to connect customers to the payment platform.