Senior iOS Mobile App Developer
Description of Position
Be responsible for the development of state of the artmobile applications that provide innovative financial solutions to customers all over the world.
Help architect flexible and extensible code bases for many apps while working with an amazing technical team from all over the world.
If you are leader, have solid software engineering and mobile UI skills, and want to work with an amazing group of people at one of the most promising start-ups in Austin, you should apply for this position.
Please note that you need to provide App Store links showcasing your mobile application development work when applying for this position.
• Architect, develop, maintain, and improve state of the art mobile app code for iOS devices.
• Manage multiple iOS applications throughout their software development lifecycle.
• Work with team to ensure UI / feature consistency across various devices / platforms.
• Write scalable, concise code that adheres to sound software engineering principals.
• Make continual improvements to UI/UX flow to enhance the customer experience.
• Work closely with management, developers and QA to deliver applications on time.
• Educate co-workers on iOS development trends and best practices - mentor interns.
Required skills & experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience.
• 4 or more years of iOS mobile app development experience
• Developed complex, many view, API-backed apps, currently available on the App Store.
• Experience in delivering complex apps to market which interact with an online API
• Knowledge of using xCode and periphery tools that enhance iOS UI / code development
• Ability to code and design clean UI flows based on use cases and diagrams
• Expert with versioning and repository management using tools such as SVN and GIT
• Experience writing applications that utilize a RESTful / HTTP based API
• Proficient in applying Object-Oriented programming concepts
• Professional level Objective C, data structures, and algorithms knowledge
• Expert understanding of secure coding practices, Internet security, and cryptography
• Strong knowledge and ability to apply Model-View-Control design principals
• Detailed understanding of multi-threaded programming as it pertains to iOS Dev
• Understanding of web-technologies as they relate to app development
• Troubleshooting using modern debugging tools to resolve bugs when they occur
• Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work with minimal direction via requirements
• Willingness to cross-train and assist Android developers when needed.
Additional skills & experience that could make you stand out
• Master's degree in computer science or related graduate work
• Has performed work in automated trading / financial markets software.
• Experience developing internationalized mobile applications (applying localization)
• Previous development involving financial / payments related software
• Strong understanding of HTTP request / response lifecycle
• Ability to discuss software problems and solutions independent of programming language
• (Mobile) Web UI / Development experience
• Experience with Java / Android development
• Interested in learning more about payment systems, networks, and related technology.
• Fluent in more than one spoken language.
About Rêv Worldwide
Our world is complex. Rêv’s dream is simple. We believe everyone in the world deserves the same access to trusted payment solutionsthat allow them to play a part in today’s mainstream economy. More than 2.5 billion people currently lack such access.
That’s why we’ve built a global network designed specifically to innovate cutting-edge, end-to-end payment solutions that bring financial empowerment to underserved markets. Rêv’s processing platform allows us, and our partners, to achieve standardization and consistency worldwide while seamlessly adapting to local currencies, customs, languages and laws.
Whether delivering mobile payment solutions in Latin America, prepaid cards in India or reload networks in Europe, Rêv meets theunique challenges of serving each country’s unbanked and under-bankedpopulations with speed, relevance and integrity.
Rêv is headquartered in Austin, Texas and operates in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia-Pacific and is a member of the MPOWER Ventures investment portfolio.