Industry: Advertisement & Lead Generation
Location: 8 Beach St, New York, NY 10013
ReviMedia is rapidly growing as a pioneer in lead generation. ReviMedia has been setting itself apart from competition with innovative technology and proven performance based lead generation campaigns.
We are looking for a Sales Director who will help ReviMedia build an excellent sales approach to lead buyers advertisers. The ideal candidate is a, dynamic, hands-on sales leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment to bring lead buyers on board in the insurance, automotive, home services and financial industries.
- Close sales to reach/exceed sales budgets
- Develop an excellent sales strategy and execute this directly and by managing a team of sales professionals
- Build and maintain client relationships at all levels through onsite visits, frequent meetings, trade shows and written/verbal communication
- Create business cases for vertical expansions
- Become the go-to expert in the lead generation marketplace
- Lead weekly sales meetings to be on top of sales pipeline and active accounts, review sales targets and progress against goals
- Consistently communicate status of sales efforts to senior management team
- Collaborate with multiple internal divisions to develop proposals, launch, execute and optimize lead campaigns
- Effectively manage closed deals to ensure delivery of campaign goals, lead quality and create continuity
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with a minimum of 3 years experience in online lead generation
- Strong contacts in multiple lead generation verticals, particularly within the insurance, automotive, home services and/or financial industries
- Experience in developing business cases and launching new verticals
- In addition to having experience in data leads, pay per call experience a plus
- Proven successful sales track record, including significant sales management experience in a SAAS solution and B2B selling environment
- Proven experience selling $500k+ deals, meeting and overachieving quota
- Strong leadership, people and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated strong presentation and sales skills
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Ability to develop, sell and implement conceptual sales programs and methodologies
- Experience working with sales support, traffic and campaign stewardship
- Comfortable with “media math”
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to regularly travel throughout the US
Salary & Advancement
- Market conform salary
- Aggressive bonus compensation
- Extensive benefits programs
- Option plan
ReviMedia is a fast-growing lead generation company, offering sophisticated lead exchange with its proprietary platform LXP. This full-service platform includes ready-to-go campaigns, a suite of innovative tools providing the newest technology in lead scoring and verification technology, therefore guaranteeing high lead quality.
LXP’s lead scoring technology was developed in-house and offers insights into lead origins, gives price predictions and matches leads with the right buyers.
ReviMedia, a member of Leads Council, operates in a wide range of verticals within the insurance (auto, health, home, life, disability, pet), automotive and home security industries and owns exclusive domains including BestQuotes.com and AutoComparison.com. ReviMedia is based in New York, NY.