Radius Intelligence is looking for software engineers!
Radius is a company providing tools for discovering small businesses. Our data mavens combine small business information, content and trends, then our application allows sales teams, small business owners, or just about anyone to get insight into over 20 million small businesses in the US. By relating data and content, we provide our customers with the tools they need to close deals with small businesses.
Our engineers work on our web site, implemented using AngularJS and Play Framework, as well as our back-end data crawling and index building infrastructure, implemented on top of Hadoop with Java and Python. We also have a need for engineers to work on performance and test harnesses, ops and more.
The ideal candidate has these required qualities:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar major.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial software engineering experience.
- Experience in C++ or Java or similarly statically typed OO language.
- Experience in Ruby or Python or similarly dynamically typed OO language.
- Experience with some flavor of SQL and relational databases.
- A robust undertsanding of web technologies and HTTP.
- Superior Linux skills.
- Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig experience a plus.
We are a 30 person team in SOMA, San Francisco. At Radius you will have a huge impact on our products, systems and architecture. We offer competitive salary in a casual and fun environment.
A Glimpse at our benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, HSA, FSA, Commuting Reimbursement, 401(k).
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Flexible work hours and vacation time.
- Subsidized membership for fitness clubs.
- Casual, friendly work environment.
- Commuter benefits and more.
We are also located near public transportation including BART, Muni, PresidiGo and the Transbay Bus Terminal.