About Pure Storage
Manufacturing Test / Quality Engineer is responsible for supporting our Third Party Integrator and tracking and improving product quality.
· Interface with Third Party Integrator and NPI Engineering, to ensure our production processes are achieving or exceeding our yield goals.
o Take lead working with OEM Partners on failure analysis & troubleshooting
o Create Manufacturing test, assembly, RMA, and FA processes and procedures.
o Dashboard reporting that includes specific test and quality metrics from initial production through field operation.
o Work with the internal team and OEM Partners to identify and implement corrective actions.
o Manage ECO implementation using Arena
o Quality testing of test tools
· A minimum of 5-10 years of Test/Quality Engineering, and MFG experience, preferable computer, network or storage hardware industries.
· Significant and demonstrable experience working with OEM manufacturing and strategic suppliers
· Excellent communication skills including oral, written, presentation and ability to work cross-functionally to insure we provide an exceptional quality product to our customers.
· B.S in Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline is preferred.
Understanding of common commodity server building blocks, diagnostics, and system-level test
· Direct experience in Silicon Valley startup
· Familiarity with manufacturing of Unix-based network, computer, or storage appliances
· Direct experience working with automated quality tracking and test automation systems
· Ability to author bash scripts
· Experience with Fibre Channel networking
· Experience with SAS/SATA/SES based systems