Portland, OR | Engineering
Do you have a passion for Puppet and the Puppet community?
- Thorough comfort with topics such as metaprogramming, threads, cross version/cross platform portability, and distributed applications are a must;
- Strong experience with Ruby or an equivalently flexible language is critical.
- We are a pseudo-agile shop with heavy usage of BDD/TDD, so some familiarity with testing is important.
- Hard math/science background
- Declarative/functional language programming experience
- Familiarity with large scale infrastructure
Please include a cover letter with your application describing why you are interested in working for Puppet Labs and how you feel your experience is a fit for the qualifications of this position.