Our VP, Product Marketing and Customer Enablement will be responsible for defining and executing marketing strategies for PubMatic’s industry leading platform that enables Publishers to maximize their digital assets. In this role, he/she will position the company’s advertising technology platform and products to the marketplace and PubMatic customers. He/she will be responsible for creating content for collateral, sales tools and enablement of Sales and Client Services in partnership with the Product Management team and Sales Marketing. Ideal candidates will be outstanding communicators, creative thinkers, and possess strong analytical skills. Strong understanding of the online advertising space and/or enterprise software is critical for success to communicate PubMatic’s offerings to a wide range of audiences. This role will also facilitate feedback to Product Management for improvements and upgrades to PubMatic’s Strategic Selling Platform by gathering information from existing customers & clients, prospects, partners, sales people, consultants, industry analysts and trade press.
Being fluent in dealing with complexity at a global level, across multiple channels, across multiple product lines and with regard to multiple competitors and partners, responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Deliver the highest quality experience for our clients to enable PubMatic's growth objectives.
- Be an expert in PubMatic's value proposition, how it informs our internal stakeholders, and ultimately how it solves customer problems.
- Influence product strategy and shape product offerings that will help propel our brand in the marketplace.
- Exceptional project management, organizational, writing, & presentation skills; Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests.
- Demonstrated ability to translate the vision of the product marketing team into execution by all other parts of business.
- Depth of experience to play a significant role in defining business processes in a changing organizational structure.
- Strong management abilities demonstrated through previous employment requiring employee development and coaching.
- Experience leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams, leveraging & motivating internal resources under both your direct and indirect supervision.
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in both product and solutions marketing.
- Collaborate with core product teams to help develop product business strategies and inform key components of business plans including value model, target audience, pricing strategy, sales strategy and operational plans.
- Skilled at researching, evaluating and presenting market requirements and overall MRD process.
- Strong understanding of technology, product development and innovation.
- Creative thinking around innovative messaging and presentation strategies a must; roll up your sleeves to create/drive visual tools to sell/explain products and services.
- Ability to translate strategic goals into plans and actionable objectives.
- Familiarity and experience with industry-standard analytics, email marketing, and demand generation tools.
- Experience building & managing project budgets, and tracking product adoption
- An evangelist and company spokesperson able to represent PubMatic with industry/trade, financial and general business constituencies.
- 10-15 years marketing experience, primarily in product marketing and ideally within the online advertising technology industry (network, exchange, large Web publisher) or Enterprise Software company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications of other business concentration from a four-year university is required; MBA highly preferred
- Deep knowledge of online media and marketing practices and familiarity with the significant players in the digital media marketplace.
- Proven creative thinker that can generate and execute on innovative “breakout” marketing ideas.
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast pace environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
PubMatic enables publishers to realize the full potential of their digital assets. Since its founding in 2006, PubMatic has consistently been first-to-market with industry-changing products, services and systems for publishers. Our products are supported by always-on consulting and services that reflect our belief in putting publishers' needs first.
Among the world's most respected online publishers, some of our clients include ebay, NBCnews, Hearst, Rodale, Martha Stewart, Toys R US, and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
2007: 1st to Market with Yield Optimization for Publishers across ad networks
2008: 1st to Market with Global Demand partner representation for Publishers
2009: 1st to Market with Real-Time Bidding (RTB) for Publishers
2010: 1st to Market with Data Theft prevention tools and dynamic Brand Protection tool suite
2011: 1st to Market with Unified Insights; blending guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels; Audience Data Analytics packaging segmented with real-time yield impact; Pixel Blocking for data theft protection; and RTB for Mobile ad units
2012: 1st to Market with Unified Revenue Optimization across guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels for every impression
Every Ad. Every Sales Channel. Every Screen. One Platform. PubMatic.