PubMatic’s One Platform technology powers the programmatic advertising strategy of leading publishers and premium brands. Our innovative solutions help content providers drive the highest value for their digital media assets and provide consumers with a more personalized advertising experience across display, mobile and video.
PubMatic is seeking an exceptional user experience and design thinker, leader, and builder. PubMatic’s software platform is used by the majority of top 100 publishers in the US, hundreds of leading publishers around the globe, and many major media buyers. As all forms of media sales become increasingly digital and automated, the PubMatic platform is rapidly expanding. PubMatic is therefore seeking an exceptional leader to inspire and build the products we deliver to our customers, with a deep focus on usability, workflow, customer experience, and simplicity.
- Set the vision and strategy for UX by leveraging input from key stakeholders; be the design champion at PubMatic to solve business and user problems
- Ensure that PubMatic’s software solutions provide the best user experience in the industry and an exceptional customer experience overall
- Define and build powerful yet simple software solutions that incorporate reporting insights, collaboration, transaction automation, and workflow automation
- Build a customer-centric mindset and rich set of self service capabilities
- Lead and recruit a talented global team of user experience designers
- Define and implement relevant design standards
- Create a framework and process for customer research
- Work closely with product management, engineering, sales, marketing and end customers to build the very best products possible
- Build internal tools, skills, and processes to continually measure and improve user experience & design at PubMatic
- 10+ years of experience in creating compelling software-based user experiences
- Demonstrated track record of creative problem solving and leadership success
- Proven ability to manage global teams at scale
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Expertise in interaction design, information architecture, and visual design
- Expertise in rapid prototyping, user testing, and iteration, in an agile environment
- Experience in both B2B and B2C applications across desktop and mobile computing devices
- Master’s preferred, Bachelor’s required in Human Computer Interaction (HCI) or related field
Did you know?
Since our founding in 2006, PubMatic has consistently been first-to-market with industry-changing products, services and systems for publishers. Our products are supported by always-on consulting and services that reflect our belief in putting publishers' needs first.
Among the world's most respected online publishers, some of our clients include ebay, NBCnews, Hearst, Rodale, Martha Stewart, Toys R US, and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
- 2007: 1st to Market with Yield Optimization for Publishers across ad networks
- 2008: 1st to Market with Global Demand partner representation for Publishers
- 2009: 1st to Market with Real-Time Bidding (RTB) for Publishers
- 2010: 1st to Market with Data Theft prevention tools and dynamic Brand Protection tool suite
- 2011: 1st to Market with Unified Insights; blending guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels; Audience Data Analytics packaging segmented with real-time yield impact; Pixel Blocking for data theft protection; and RTB for Mobile ad units
- 2012: 1st to Market with Unified Revenue Optimization across guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels for every impression
- 2013: PubMatic announced we will open its mobile software development kit (SDK) for premium publishers to all app providers, establishing a new self-service solution for mobile monetization. Our mobile SDK is MRAID rich media-compliant and supports all ad sizes.
- 2014: PubMatic launches Video functionality providing the only Programmatic Solution to deliver advertising across Display, Mobile, and Tablet.
Every Ad. Every Sales Channel. Every Screen. One Platform. PubMatic.