Title: Director/Sr. Product Manager, Digital Asset Management Solutions
Location: New York, NY, San Francisco bay area for the right candidate
PubMatic, the leader in ad revenue optimization and management is looking for a hands-on results-oriented product manager to help drive and execute on its holistic Asset Management platform for premium publishers. The product manager will use his/her deep understanding and knowledge of publisher media pricing, audience data and content to drive requirements gathering, definition and delivery of innovative industry leading products and features for enabling our premium publisher clients to realize the full potential of their digital assets. This position requires close interaction with multiple business, technology and services teams as well as our premium publisher clients and will be part of a dynamic global product management team committed to building and growing PubMatic’s position as the leader in publisher revenue optimization.
· Define, develop and execute the vision, roadmap and metrics for PubMatic’s holistic digital asset management product portfolio that integrates multiple audience data sources, media buying channels, media pricing, content and controls to manage media assets
· Validate product direction through effective interaction with customers and internal stakeholders in addition to analyzing market and product trends
· Proactively identify opportunities and make actionable recommendations to drive product effectiveness
· Create and maintain the product backlog and prioritization
· Develop clear and compelling product requirements for new initiatives as well as existing product enhancements, including business justification, technical feasibility and operational impact
· Engage and work closely with engineering teams to productize new features for PubMatic’s Asset Management platform and provide guidance during development and testing
· Monitor progress of initiatives through the product development life cycle, identifying risks and opportunities and keeping stakeholders informed
· Work cross functionally with sales, services and marketing teams to coordinate testing, training and product rollout initiatives
· Evangelize PubMatic product offerings within the company as well as to prospects and installed base and drive rapid adoption
· 5+ years of product management experience with at least 2 years engaged/involved with content monetization, enterprise content management systems and integration with analytics, audience data and ad serving
· Strong understanding and experience with contextual monetization and content delivery driven by monetization
· Experience working with or at Data Management Platforms (DMPs)
· Proven ability to write clear and crisp product requirements documents
· Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate with both technical and business teams and interact with clients to gather and validate requirements
· Experience managing simultaneous projects and demonstrated team leadership abilities in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to solve problems and balance technical and business issues
· Demonstrated ability to work well with and earn the respect of product, engineering, marketing and other business teams
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with proven experience managing projects to successful completion
· Experience coordinating product rollout
· Prior experience working with offshore development teams is highly desired
PubMatic is focused on serving the needs of publishers by providing an industry leading platform that allows publishers to maximize their revenue while simultaneously reducing complexity. PubMatic’s ad monetization and management solution combines impression-level ad auction technology, the most comprehensive brand protection tools, and enterprise ad operations support to give the Web’s premium publishers the most control over their revenue and brand.
PubMatic has seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia. Some of the world's most respected online publishers have chosen to work with PubMatic, including The Huffington Post, eBay, United Online, MSNBC, TV Guide and the majority of the comScore Top 10. Pubmatic is ventured backed by Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Nexus Venture Partners, and Hellion Ventures.
We value innovation, creativity, customer service and integrity. We focus on results and having fun. We have a totally open door policy and encourage everyone to come up with and follow through on any “bright” ideas to push the company forward! We expect the best from our team so come to work charged and ready to dive in each day!