The Manager of Agency Relations reports to and works in lock-step with the Head of Agency Development for creating, building and managing deep relationships within the Agency community including Agency Holding Companies and Trading Desks while meeting revenue targets. This process by nature is internally and externally collaborative and includes working with cross functional groups within PubMatic to build products, relationships, services and solutions for the agencies. There will be an especially close tie into the Publisher team. The result of the process is increased engagement and revenue for PubMatic within the Agency sector. The Manager of Agency Relations will participate in industry events overall and will play a larger role in events specifically targeted to the Agency community.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Ongoing business planning: stay on top of changing themes within the Agency Trading Desk community and create go-to-market plan for strategic agency development.
* Drive measureable revenue through the Agency Trading Desks.
* Quarterly business plan created and matched to achievement.
* Consultative and team building sales approach to external and internal clients.
* Support the Publisher Team with agency/publisher match’s that drive revenue through Private Marketplace.
* Qualify opportunities, /present solutions, and negotiate contracts to facilitate Agency Trading Desk relationships with Publishers via the PubMatic platform.
* Work with launch publishers to ensure successful Private Marketplaces delivery for key publishers.
* Project Management: work among cross functional PubMatic teams including Product Management, Engineering, Operations, Marketing, and Sales teams to educate and prioritize agency tools.
* Active client dialogue with numerous in-person and phone call engagements weekly
* 5+ years digital experience with exposure to Advertising Agencies and Agency Holding Company relationships.
* Demonstrated passion for building relationships with customers and driving client success.
* Experience with digital advertising technologies, online media sales, ad network and demand side platform operations.
* with product launches, market development, and identifying new revenue opportunities.
* Strong record of prospecting, pipeline management, deal negotiation and achieving revenue targets.
* Ability to work in a collaborative fashion with cross-functional teams
* Travel required .
The candidate should have an understanding of the Online Advertising Industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity. High energy and must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to react to changing priorities and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment is also critical.
PubMatic is focused on serving the needs of publishers by providing an industry leading platform that allows publishers to maximize their revenue while simultaneously reducing complexity. PubMatic’s ad monetization and management solution combines impression-level ad auction technology, the most comprehensive brand protection tools, and enterprise ad operations support to give the Web’s premium publishers the most control over their revenue and brand.
PubMatic has seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia. Some of the world's most respected online publishers have chosen to work with PubMatic, including The Huffington Post, eBay, United Online, MSNBC, TV Guide and the majority of the comScore Top 10. Pubmatic is ventured backed by Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Nexus Venture Partners, and Hellion Ventures.
We value innovation, creativity, customer service and integrity. We focus on results and having fun. We have a totally open door policy and encourage everyone to come up with and follow through on any “bright” ideas to push the company forward! We expect the best from our team so come to work charged and ready to dive in each day!