We are looking for a great Data Engineer to design and build our next generation data infrastructure. You will be joining a team that is making a huge impact on PubMatic’s business and providing an indispensable platform for publishers and marketers.
- Work on the analytics and reporting infrastructure for PubMatic’s current and future advertising products.
- Use technologies like Hadoop and Storm to process logs data
- Work with product managers to understand reporting requirements.
- Work with architects and engineers to understand the data we collect and define new logging.
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Experience with some or all of web infrastructure, distributed systems, databases, machine learning, data analysis, and visualization
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Excellent knowledge of Java, Scala, or other modern systems language.
- Proficient with scripting languages such as Python or Perl
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of work experience in relevant field.
The candidate should have an understanding of the Online Advertising Industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity. High energy and must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to react to changing priorities and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment is also critical.
PubMatic enables publishers to realize the full potential of their digital assets. Since its founding in 2006, PubMatic has consistently been first-to-market with industry-changing products, services and systems for publishers. Our products are supported by always-on consulting and services that reflect our belief in putting publishers' needs first.
2007: 1st to Market with Yield Optimization for Publishers across ad networks
2008: 1st to Market with Global Demand partner representation for Publishers
2009: 1st to Market with Real-Time Bidding (RTB) for Publishers
2010: 1st to Market with Data Theft prevention tools and dynamic Brand Protection tool suite
2011: 1st to Market with Unified Insights; blending guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels; Audience Data Analytics packaging segmented with real-time yield impact; Pixel Blocking for data theft protection; and RTB for Mobile ad units
2012: 1st to Market with Unified Revenue Optimization across guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels for every impression
Every Ad. Every Sales Channel. Every Screen. One Platform. PubMatic.