The Senior Web Designer is responsible for web design for both customer facing and internal applications. This position works with the products development and marketing teams to maintain and further develop the Pixorial web site, landing pages, designing online and offline marketing materials and supporting graphic needs for social profiles and the corporate blog. The Senior Web Designer will work closely with the Creative Director, senior technical and marketing staff members on a regular basis.
• 5+ years experience in production level web design
• Outstanding design skills
• In depth knowledge of CSS and HTML, HTML 5 and CSS 3 nice to have
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Flash, Dreamweaver experience.
• Detailed knowledge turning a design into production HTML
• Detailed knowledge working with Wordpress and plugins.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic team.
• Go getter, team player
• Experience with web-based internet services
• SEO knowledge
• Interest in learning new skills.
• Flexibility, ability to prioritize work and manage numerous projects simultaneously
• Self-motivated, must be able to work well independently with minimal supervision
• Dynamic and creative thinker
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science or related field
Our compensation package includes: competitive base salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life and disability insurance; health savings accounts; a 401(K) plan; 8 paid holidays and 2 weeks paid time off. This position is located at Pixorials Corporate Headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. Pixorial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Company:
Pixorial was created to liberate the world’s video – to empower people of all ages to share, create and connect with friends and family through video. With Pixorial, you can easily send, upload, edit, organize and share your video memories. Founded in 2007, Pixorial is a privately held company based in Englewood, Colorado.