We help the world’s leading brands maximize their reach and return with video.
Comprised of a global team of experts we call Televisionaries, Piksel has helped to design, build, and manage online video services for major media companies like AT&T, BSkyB, Celcom, Mediaset, Sky Deutschland and Televisa, as well as enterprise brands like Airbus, Barnes & Noble, and Volkswagen.
Headquartered in New York City, Piksel offices can be found throughout Europe and the Americas, serving more than 1600 clients in over 50 countries.
Senior UX Designers at Piksel Inc are responsible for the visual and interaction design for leading-edge solutions across multiple digital platforms including, Web, Smartphones, Tablets, Smart TVs and Games Consoles. This involves application of user-centered design methods to translate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities into world-class user experience for global media companies.
- Generating inspiring conceptual and project design work that meets the tough demands and requirements of business, users and technology.
- Leading in thinking and conceptualization and to provide innovative thinking to clients and internal teams.
- Good client facing and presentation skills and able to lead the creative design response in both pitch and on-going program situations.
- Working in a team environment with a strong emphasis on collaboration with other disciplines including User Experience Architects, Web Developers and the Client team to create detailed, client focused delivery.
- Cognizant of the past but fully aware of present and emerging trends in media, interaction and graphic design.
- Support the Art Director in wider team activities and programs, to positively influence and further develop the Visual Design team mindset.
- Able to create confident and beautiful presentation materials, providing conceptual based storyboarding skills and hands on design skills as and when required.
- Bachelor's degree required; preferred in design-related discipline: Graphic Design, Multi-media Design, Fine Arts and Interaction.
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience
- Self motivated, organized and accountable
- Well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques
- Proficient to expert in: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote and Microsoft Office.
- Hands-on experience in designing for multi-platform devices including web, mobile devices, smart TV and leading gaming consoles.
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills
- Ability to think strategically – identifying key business opportunities and challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams
- Prior experience in a consulting firm or agency preferred
- Some travel may be required
Piksel is a global provider of end-to-end video solutions and services. Piksel's enterprise Video Platform enables tier 1 media & entertainment and network operator clients produce, manage and deliver multiscreen social video experiences to audiences wherever they are. Piksel services more than 2,300 clients in 50+ countries including some of the worldʼs largest brands, such as AT&T, Televisa, OSN, Channel 4, RTE, Canal+ and Axiata.
We provide all of our clients with competitive advantage by helping them improve business results. We achieve this by combining great creative thinking and strategy with outstanding technical capability.