Member Services Specialist
Parkmobile USA is currently seeking two part-time customer service representatives to complete our team.
Are you looking for a new challenge and do you have exceptional communication and customer service skills? Our growing company is looking for an addition to our energetic team. You will be responsible for providing friendly, helpful and professional service to assist our customers and ensure a high level of support and 100% customer satisfaction.
- We are seeking candidates who desire a part-time position. Do not apply if you are searching for full-time work.
- Qualified applicants must be willing to accept a position beginning anywhere from late-May to late-June 2014.
- Qualified candidates must be available to work within our business hours of Monday - Saturday 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (You will work a set schedule every week, once your schedule is determined and finalized upon hiring.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive and resolve customer calls, emails and support tickets via online tracking system
- Perform account changes, registrations, and parking session management within our helpdesk portal
- Provide empathetic and positive support, with accuracy and speed
- Thoroughly document support tickets with customer correspondence and work to show issue history
- Investigate any potential issue by analyzing customer transactions and feedback
- Identify when escalation is needed, and obtain necessary information for the recipient of the escalation.
- Provide information to callers regarding our system and how Parkmobile works in their area. Must be able to utilize a database of information and our Knowledge Base to provide appropriate information.
- Provide light technical instruction to callers when necessary, to include assistance with our IVR phone application, Personal Pages account management site, SMS system, mobile website, and four mobile apps (iPhone, Android, Windows, BlackBerry).
- Perform ad hoc special projects within our helpdesk and support system, as necessary
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience in call center or help desk type environment is a MUST!
- Strong telephone presence and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide courteous and empathetic support while following company rules and guidelines
- Possess sense of urgency and ability to ask appropriate probing questions to understand the nature of a request
- Proactive, detail-oriented, problem-solver who is committed to accuracy and can effectively handle stress in difficult situations
- Experience troubleshooting minor technical issues, and knowledge of smart phones / mobile apps
- Strong work ethic and willingness to speak honestly with management and other members of the team
- Thrive in a team environment but also reliably work independently
- Advanced computer skills (including Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Bilingual (Spanish or French) is a strong plus, but not required
Parkmobile is one of the largest global providers of mobile payment technologies. Our product offerings include cashless payment solutions for on and off street parking, digital permits, electronic enforcement systems and electric vehicle charging. We are a growing company with a dynamic and enthusiastic team. We are located in Atlanta, GA. Learn more about us at www.parkmobile.com.
What We Offer Our Employees:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance (full-time only)
- STD, LTD and life insurance completely paid by Parkmobile
- 401K, Flexible Spending
- Discount programs
- Full-time: 15 PTO days, one Floating Holiday and eight paid holidays per year
- Part-time: 60 PTO hours, four Floating Holiday hours, and (according to work schedule) up to 50% holiday pay on eight recognized company holidays per year.