We are working on market-leading Pricing & Profitability Management solutions for the Banking & Financial Services industry. Our suite of Enterprise products combines cutting edge Behavioral Science with the “easy button”, all delivered via the cloud. And we are looking for a Business Consultant to join our growing team in Toronto, Canada.
The Business Consultant will support Nomis’ delivery of high-value price-optimization software and consulting services to clients in the financial services industries. The Business Consultant will have frequent communication with clients, other business consultants, and software developers.
- Manage and deliver consulting engagements for retail banks in the areas of pricing, product management and operational effectiveness
- Understand and translate the value of Nomis Software
- Lead the deployment of Nomis Software
- Supervise and lead project teams
- Develop reusable materials and processes to codify learnings and build a practice
- Experience in strategic consulting or consulting to retail banks
- Financial services industry knowledge especially in credit cards, unsecured lending or mortgage
- Experience in pricing or optimization preferred
- Great problem solving abilities
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Experience supervising or leading projects and teams
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for solving clients’ business issues
- Experience deploying enterprise software
- Experience with change management and process development
- BS or higher in Business, Finance or other quantitative fields such as Math, Statistics, Operations Research, etc. MBA preferred.
- Willingness to travel to client locations