Voyages A La Carte, a fast growing, online travel provider with an exciting and energetic environment that thrives on innovation and creativity and outside the box thinking. Our friendly culture is all about ideas and enthusiasm. Together we work to achieve great results by exceeding the expectations of our customers and ourselves.
We are looking for Travel Consultants who are upbeat, ambitious and performance driven.
• Manage all aspects of online bookings including ticket issuance and exchanges
• Provide alternatives for customer travel
• Secure new client sales and retention through customer service provided
• Stay educated on airline rules, regulations and current affairs
• Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
• Minimum 1-3 yrs experience in ticketing and customer service in a travel agency/airline
• Knowledge of a GDS (Apollo, Sabre, Galileo , Amadeus a MUST)
• Good understanding of world geography
• Excellent problem solving ability
• Skilled in Ms Office
• Excellent communication skills English and French (oral & written)
• Solid team player comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Friendly and outgoing personality
• Detail oriented
** FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE **
Voyage A La Carte offers a competitive salary, training and development, teambuilding and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health, medical, dental, vision, life and disability.
As a successful candidate, you are a highly self-motivated Travel Consultant with a positive can do attitude. You are highly detail oriented and can follow protocol quickly and efficiently.