Senior Analytics Consultant
Vancouver, BC, Canada | Customer Success Team
Mobify is looking for a Senior Analytics Consultant to own the integration, collection and analysis of web analytics across our entire organization. As Senior Analytics Consultant you'll play a double role - you'll deeply immerse yourself in the reams of analytics Mobify collects across our platforms and you'll serve as a consultant for our customers to help them measure the ROI of Mobify and other solutions. The ideal candidate as been working in web analytics for at least 5 years and has plenty of experience collaborating with customers as well as technical teams.
- Ensure all of our customer's web analytics are correctly configured.
- Provide analysis of customer web analytics for our customers.
- Develop a process to aggregate customer analytics.
- Identify patterns in customer analytics to aid in building a business case.
- Identify areas of poor performance in customer or prospect websites.
- Be an advocate and educator for web analytics for our customers and across all of Mobify.
- Enable ROI based decision making for Mobify prospects
- Have at least 5 year experience in an web analyst role
- Have experience building analytics reports as customer deliverables
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics.
- Have experience with Omniture Site Catalyst.
- Have experience with eCommerce.
- Have experience with clickstream tools such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, WebTrends or IBM Digital Analytics
- Have a background in statistics & statistical methods
- Have experience in A/B testing and conversion optimization.
- Have experience presenting/communicating analytics results in customer-facing environment
- Creative thinking: ability to turn experimental results into recommendations for website optimizations
- Degree in math/statistics