QA Engineer (Software)
Vancouver, BC, Canada | Customer Success Team
Mobify is seeking a QA Engineer to join our Customer Success Team, a group of young and talented web technologists working with a portfolio of high profile clients. As a key member of the team, you'll test the mobile and tablet websites we build for our amazing customers. You will have final say on whether projects meet Mobify's high standards for quality and excellence and be involved in each step of the process from planning to launch.
- Take a lead role testing multiple projects while applying standard QA procedures.
- Report clear and detailed issues to the team.
- Collaborate with cross discipline teams to ensure amazing experiences across a wide range of devices (using our exhaustive device library).
- Provide feedback to improve development and testing practices.
- Help to maintain the quality of our existing customers' websites.
- Have 2+ years experience in a Quality Assurance role and are familiar with end-user testing (gaming, web or software experience preferred).
- Possess an eye for detail, take pride in your work and are eager to learn new skills.
- Are great at working with different teams and can juggle multiple projects.
- Have a passion for the mobile web (we mean this!).
- Are a great communicator.
- Active on Github, blogs, Twitter or Hacker News.
- Experience working in with a start-up or general excitement for start-ups.
- Experience with automated testing tools like Selenium.
Mobify (www.mobify.com) is a rapidly growing Vancouver-based technology company building the next generation of adaptive web products. Our vision is to mobify the web - to make it amazing and accessible on every device. Over 75,000 developers use Mobify products to adapt their website for mobile and tablets devices. We empower customers and developers at companies like Starbucks, ideeli, Threadless, BT, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and NBC to deliver over $100-million in mobile commerce this year, and that's just the beginning.
- You want to tackle world-class technology problems and change the way the world uses the web
- You are equally passionate about the web and making it amazing and accessible on every device
- You love to work with really smart and interesting people
- Scenic Gastown location in beautiful Vancouver, Canada
- Competitive salary, great benefits and yoga classes and kettlebell classes right at the office!