Mobify is seeking a digital Project Manager who will bring experience leading R&D release processes. In this role, you’ll work closely with our team of product engineers and manage our internal development process as we evolve Mobify's suite of products.
- Ensure the product and cross-functional teams are up-to-date with key metrics and progress towards project goals
- Participate in agile/scrum planning process and provide unique insights into scheduling for maximum efficiency of resources
- Work with the our product team in defining project scope, setting objectives, and identifying milestones for the ongoing release of Mobify's product suite
- Lead our team of engineers through agile processes focusing on continuous process improvement and the ability to iterate rapidly
- Encourage the use of engineering standards and best practices
- Conduct project kickoffs and weekly status meetings
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a project management role leading software development teams
- Know how to drive projects to completion and have a eye for detail
- Are great at influencing technical teams and removing challenges so everyone moves towards a common goal
- Communicate clearly and concisely; you're great at keeping teams abreast of product progress and changes
- Have experience working with a SaaS or PaaS product
- You’re active on blogs, twitter and HackerNews (send us your link)
- You come from a technical background
Mobify is a rapidly growing Vancouver-based technology company building the next generation of adaptive web products. Our vision is to mobify the web - to make it amazing and accessible on every device. Over 75,000 developers use Mobify products to adapt their website for mobile and tablets devices. We empower customers and developers at companies like Starbucks, ideeli, Threadless, BT, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and NBC to deliver over $100-million in mobile commerce this year, and that's just the beginning.