Mobify is searching for a Junior Data Analyst to join our team for a 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension. As a Data Analyst, you will work closely with our Product and Marketing teams to conduct data research and analysis for multiple projects across the organization.
- Acquire, scrub and process data from all our data sources including Google Analytics, customer data, Kiss Metrics, server log files and Marketo using APIs provided by these services
- Perform ongoing cohort analysis for users and marketing leads; conduct pricing analysis for usage and business tiers
- Research and create reports for products including Mobify Performance Suite (MPS)
- Build attribution models performance gains to revenue, conversion and bounce rate improvements for products
- Pricing analysis for usage and business tiers
- SaaS math with focusing on minimizing Customer Acquisition Cost
- Data mining of our analytics set for patterns that we can use for marketing reports and thought leadership
- Have a computer science and statistics background (either a degree in computer science with statistics or are a statistics/math major with experience in computer programming)
- Can write code unassisted to interface with APIs, gather and process data
- Have experience with experimental design including hypothesis forming
- Experience with statistical models and regression analysis (minimum 300 level statistic course from university)
- Have knowledge of the web & web analytics and enjoy finding data in the noise
- Are an Excel power-user with an amazing eye for detail
Bonus points for applied familiarity with well known machine learning & data mining techniques such as:
- Classification: logistic regression, naïve bayes, SVM, decision tree
- Regression: multiple regression, SVM
- Attribute importance: MDL
- Anomaly detection: one-class SVM
- Clustering: k-means, orthogonal partitioning
- Association: A Priori
- Feature extraction: NNMF
Mobify is an open platform to adapt any website for mobile devices: smartphones, tablets and more. We help businesses solve the complex design and performance challenges of today's multi-screen web by providing tools and APIs for launching fast, responsive websites.
Mobify is used by leading Fortune 500 companies and drives hundreds of millions of dollars in mobile revenue. Our global customers include Starbucks, BT, Siemens, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and hundreds more.