Mobify is seeking an experienced Director, Demand Marketing to lead our marketing efforts in the mobile web optimization space. Reporting to our CEO, you will be a part of Mobify's senior leadership team; you'll own the end-to-end success of our marketing efforts with a focus on building a strong inbound channel. Mobile web optimization is a rapidly growing industry and we need your unique mix of leadership skills, experience marketing SaaS products, marketing vision, and deep knowledge of demand generation to help us achieve our ambitious plans to mobify the web.
This position is based in Vancouver, Canada. We are willing to sponsor the right candidate.
- Lead, manage and mentor our internal marketing team of 7 to align our efforts in PR, product marketing, marketing analysis, social media, design and content strategy
- Create and own the execution of our marketing vision; evaluate our existing marketing campaigns and programs
- Provide direction on our demand generation efforts by making data-driven decisions and examining analytics, search, webinars, demos, content marketing, and customer referral programs
- Work closely with sales, product and client services teams to improve results for our inbound demand and lead funnel
- Develop, test and refine components of our marketing mix (lists, e-mail templates, landing pages, social media, blogs, PR etc.)
- Have extensive B2B marketing experience with SaaS / PaaS products or complex technology offerings for enterprise businesses
- Are a marketing visionary and can drive change; you have experience managing a marketing team and understand how the pieces come together to yield results
- Really GET “demand generation” and can talk about successes and lessons learned (e.g. demand funnel and lead nurturing)
- Have hands-on experience with marketing automation tools (e.g.Marketo or Eloqua)
- Amaze us with your analytical skills and knowledge on inbound, content and social marketing
- Are excited about working with a startup in its growth stage
Mobify is an open platform to adapt any website for mobile devices: smartphones, tablets and more. We help businesses solve the complex design and performance challenges of today's multi-screen web by providing tools and APIs for launching fast, responsive websites.
Mobify is used by leading Fortune 500 companies and drives hundreds of millions of dollars in mobile revenue. Our global customers include Starbucks, BT, Siemens, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and hundreds more.