Senior / Lead Network Engineer
• Firewall Implementation, support and configuration
• Backup Senior Network Architect for Administration & operation of network infrastructure LAN, DMZ, WAN including Switches, routers, fire-walls.
• Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
• Backup Senior Security Architect, in developing the new security architecture & concept definition & deployment.
• Creation and maintenance of technical documentation related environments / configurations / processes.
Degree & Certifications:
• Bachelor/engineer degree or equivalent work experience
• Cisco Certifications preferred CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP
• ITIL Foundations (V3 optional)
• 5-7 years’ experience in engineering datacenter and IP networks.
• OSPF, ISIS, BGP/MP-BGP, OER, MPLS, LDP, Multicast, IPv4/IPv6 protocols
• IPSECVPN, L2VPN, L3VPN, VPLS services
• Good knowledge of Microsoft environment: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc.
• SIP protocol.
• Communication (written, spoken)
• Strong English written and spoken
• Team spirit and sense of responsibility and ownership
• Fast learner
• Manage priorities
• Self-motivated, directed and passionate
• Service oriented, listening, transparency
• Calm and professional that meets the deadline
• Organizational and relational qualities are essential
• Reporting directly to Network Team Lead based in Cary, NC
• Hands-on Implementation of F5 Load balancers (preferred)
Please include hourly rate requirements