Payment Technologies provides point of sales payment technology and electronic transaction processing services to merchants nationwide. Sales are made through our network of ISO’s, community banks and associations. The Software Developer’s primary function is to support Sterling’s needs by designing and implementing software solutions for internal and external applications. This is accomplished through needs assessment consultations with Sterling department managers and beta testing with the users of the software.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. All applicants must pass a drug test, background check, and credit evaluation
2. Bachelors in computer/engineering discipline required
3. Minimum of 5 years of experience in Delphi, C#, C++ or Java
4. Minimum of 5 years experience in relational databases (SQL Server or Oracle) required
5. Knowledge of OOD preferred
6. Experience in GWT, in web application and server side development is a plus
7. Experience in the financial/payment industry preferred
8. Knowledge of various Accounting/Reporting systems preferred