About Mass Relevance:
"Welcome to Mass Relevance. You may have seen our platform at work if you see tweets on TV, such as on The Voice, The X Factor, CNN Debates or NBC News shows. We powered social experiences in Katy Perry's world tour, Pepsi's home page, Victoria's Secret fashion show, Purina's Times Square billboard, and NY Times site. We are the official partners of Twitter in this space, and we work with many other social companies, agencies and partners.
What we do is simple -- with our software (and service), brands can capture and filter social conversations and build them into engaging brand ("owned") experiences. Said another way, our technology can turn any digital experience (and they're growing like crazy) into a real-time, participatory experience. Our software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform enables aggregation and discovery of this content, filtering and moderation, visualization and integration into displays, and analytics and reporting to lift metrics our customers care about, such as time on site, conversion, traffic and customer loyalty. And with that, our purpose is to inspire brands to involve their audiences...anywhere.
Within 5 minutes of walking in our office you will sense our team reflects our values of teamswork, transopency, agilispeed, awesomeness and freesponsibility. We want colleagues that reflect those values, and want to be part of a team that is accomplishing something great. We believe our balanced appreciation for technology, design and strong marketing/sales execution are a winning combination. In our first 2 years we’ve grown to 70+ people and over 200 large media and brand customers. Yet, we feel like this is just the beginning. We're looking for passionate people to join us, to build a future together, and invent the next era of social and marketing.
-- Sam Decker, CEO and co-founder, @samdecker
Mass Relevance is looking for an entrepreneurial leader for our business development and partnership programs. This person will be responsible for developing and executing alliances around the world focused on how Ad Agencies (traditional, digital and social) leverage our platform to add value to their clients’ social media and marketing programs. We currently work with agencies and direct with clients and this person will spearhead structuring partnerships that benefit all parties. This person will lead efforts to identify potential agency partners, introduce our products and solutions to those agencies, identify potential client opportunities, and partner with our Sales Team to execute engaging social experiences powered by Mass Relevance for those agencies and their clients.
· You have to be passionate about our business and enjoy the pace and ambiguity that comes with a growing startup.
· You’ll have to be a good speaker and confidently demonstrate the value of our innovative product to agencies and partners.
· You need attention to detail, focus, self-discipline, and perseverance.
· You should be a thought leader in the social space, be curious, and synthesize our position and solutions to what’s happening in a dynamic industry.
· A willingness to travel, both domestically and internationally.
· You have to have had agency experience -- either working for or with agencies (whether they are traditional, digital, etc)
· If you have recent experience working AT an Agency where you led business development and/or account management efforts, please keep reading...
· If you have 7+ years of experience in business development and/or marketing, please keep reading
· If you have solid social media experience, keep reading
· If you embody the cultural traits of teamwork, openness, fun, and excellence keep reading..
· If you are looking for a challenge and want to ‘own’ something in a social startup that is expected to triple in growth next year, keep reading…
· If you’re one of the top employees where you work, keep reading…
· If you’re a combination of several of these, please apply.
· If you’re not any of these things, thank you for considering us.
The Perks at Mass Relevance:
· An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
· Company chef caters healthy lunches all week
· Unlimited beverages and snacks
· Fun Friday – team building events on the last Friday of every month. If it’s your Birthday month – you decide on the activity
· State of the art technology/equipment
· Flexible work schedule
· Competitive compensation, which includes equity and benefits