MarketShare is a high growth, venture-backed company solving some of the toughest marketing investment optimization problems in the industry. We are aggressively growing our Product Division and are looking for leads in Engineering, Product and Sales, superstar engineers, software product managers, quality assurance engineers, marketers, sales, training and support managers to build this team. We are building this team in our Santa Monica, CA headquarters as well as the San Francisco Bay Area office.
To view a partial list of open positions please click on the Career link of our site. If you don't see a relevant position yet please submit your resume for the “Other” position.
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow efficiently by revealing what really drives results. Founded in 2005, MarketShare has a track record of ground-breaking innovations in data, modeling and software and has worked with nearly half of the Fortune 50 and 8 of the top 10 global brands. MarketShare's platform provides a combination of technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions that lead to improve decision-making for businesses. The company is based in Los Angeles, California with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Tokyo and Bangalore. For more information, please go to: www.marketshare.com.
MarketShare has already helped direct over $100 Billion in marketing spend
Our clients are in over 45 countries and all US DMA's
The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading
1. Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years’ experience (or) Masters in Computer Science with 3+ years’ experience.
2. Stellar academic background and/or proven track record in working with Unix/Linux/Windows Operating Systems as Systems developers.
1. "Self-starter" attitude and the ability to make decisions independently
2. Work closely with Developers and Product Managers to understand requirement.
3. An effective communicator, able to clearly articulate ideas and inspire others for action; clear, succinct and persuasive.
4. Ability to evaluate technology options, including freeware options.
5. Great written and presentation skills