MarketShare Partners (marketsharepartners.com) is a high growth, venture-backed company solving some of the toughest marketing investment optimization problems in the industry. We are aggressively growing our Product Division and are looking for leads in superstar engineers to build this team. We are building this team in our Santa Monica, CA headquarters as well as the San Francisco Bay Area.
MSP has already helped direct over $100 Billion in marketing spend
Our clients are in over 45 countries and all US DMA's
The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading
MarketShare Partners is the world-leader in real-time, cross-media marketing spend optimization. MSP is reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and delivers unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. MSP is currently powering advertising for many of the Fortune 50 and is expanding rapidly across Fortune 500 and 2000 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world.
1. Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years’ experience (or) Masters in Computer Science with 2+ years’ experience.
2. Stellar academic background and/or proven track record in creating world-leading QA infrastructure are preferred.
1. Strong programming skills, and extensive experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Shell or Python
3. Knowledge of automation frameworks across the stack (e.g Selenium, QTP)
4. Ability to analyze requirements / design and identify gaps provide high level estimate
5. Demonstrated expertise in QA procedures and methodology, leading software test planning, documentation and process improvement
6. Proven ability to write test plans and test cases based on product requirements and design specifications.
7. Knowledge of databases, data warehousing concepts and Unix programming environments
8. Experience working in a distributed computing environment (databases, distributed processing, clustering technologies, etc.)
9. Strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices
10. Experienced in bug tracking, reporting, and verification tools and processes
1. "Self-starter" attitude and the ability to make decisions independently
2. Work closely with Developers, QA, and Product Managers to understand automation requirements and provide a strong automation service to the entire organization
3. An effective communicator, able to clearly articulate ideas and inspire others for action; clear, succinct and persuasive at all levels, including executives, with solid business acumen
4. Able to operate at highly varying levels of abstraction (business strategy, product strategy, technical design, and implementation)
5. Ability to evaluate technology options, including build / buy / partner options
6. Great written and presentation skills