We are a full-service, digitally integrated advertising and brand design agency with offices in Spokane, Seattle, and San Diego. Our difference lies in our ability to uncover the truth within brands and devise powerful ways to connect with the audience.
We are seeking an Interactive Developer Intern with emerging expertise in flash-based design/development. The position requires the ability to efficiently develop high performing flash-based interactive media consistent with the underlying creative vision in close collaboration with a more senior developer, all within a rapidly changing environment where tight deadlines are the norm and perfection is a must.
• Work with creative directors, art directors, senior developers, and other personnel to help develop highly efficient solutions for our clients.
• Help develop high-performing, error-free flash-based interactive media.
• Assume full ownership and successful completion of tasks on an ongoing basis.
• Implement the creative vision under tight deadlines in a manner that exudes a deep passion for the end-user experience, the business objective behind it, and the highest standard of excellence.
• Basic expertise in Flash-based technologies and examples to prove it. Impress us.
• Basic experience with Interactive Design and Flash-based development, such as:
o Banner advertisements
o Custom flash development
o Some competency with XML & JSON data formats
• Self-directed, strong analytical skills, and the ability to enthusiastically adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
• Energy, a passion for your craft, a palpable commitment to excellence in all you do, and hunger to learn.
NICE TO HAVE:
• A degree or coursework in Computer Science, Graphic Design, or Interactive Design AND the required mix of basic experience, training and TALENT.