iOS Engineer (Frontend) at Lumo BodyTech,
A Consumer Health Tech Company
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Lumo BodyTech is a smart sensor and big data company aimed at improving people’s health and has venture backing from premier investors including Madrona Venture Group, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, and Jerry Yang’s AME Cloud Ventures. We seek to expand our world-class team by investing in an iOS Engineer (Frontend) to help build new products and experiences that can enhance peoples lives with a new wave of wearable technologies and digital health data that is rapidly changing the ways we can solve real-world problems.
As an iOS Engineer, you will design and develop new iOS applications that interact with Lumo’s range of products. You will work closely with designers, product managers and engineers to develop new and engaging UI experiences on iOS platform.
- Responsible for architecting, building and managing one or more iOS applications.
1. Fluency with Objective-C.
2. 5+ years of mobile application development experience.
3. 2+ years of game development experience.
4. Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
5. Shipped multiple consumer facing apps.
6. Proficient in UI Kit, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Data.
7. Keen eye for pixel perfect UI.
8. A portfolio of well architected, and usable iOS apps in the App Store. (Please share links to your apps/games)
9. Willingness to work in an agile and fast paced development environment.
10. Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross functional teams.
11. Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.