Who are you?
You're a proven individual contributor and leader of sales teams with an outgoing and charismatic personality who cares about people and building long-term customer relationships with a proven track record of success. You're honest, helpful, and sincere with an uncanny knack for learning quickly. You're inquisitive about our partners' businesses and genuinely care about helping them grow.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a solid, enthusiastic sales guy or gal who understands Livefyre’s value-add and is interested in joining a well-funded, rapidly growing company that is the undisputed leader in the space.
- Being an individual contributor and sales team leader of account executives on the West Coast and building a strong pipeline of Enterprise publishers and Brands
- Bringing a strong book of business across various vertical market segments and/or global partnerships
- Identifying new verticals and markets to penetrate within the West Coast sales territories
- Initiate sales process by prospecting, scheduling appointments, making initial presentations, understanding business needs, developing proposals and most of all, closing sales.
- Help close sales by building rapport with potential clients, expounding on the benefits of Livefyre’s products, overcoming objections, etc.
- Contribute to Livefyre’s go-to-market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from clients.
- Keep commitments in a timely manner and be hyper persistent in following up and resolving issues promptly.
- Utilize Salesforce consistently to keep tabs on leads, opportunities, accounts and contacts and stay coordinated internally.
- Exceed annual/quarterly sales quotas
The ideal candidate must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 8+ years of successful enterprise SaaS sales to large enterprise brands and publishers regionally or on a global basis
- A proven track record of building and owning a $10MM+ sales P&L
- Understanding of and/or avid interest in social media, understanding of the social media landscape, a strong plus
- Significant experience selling into and building long term relationships with digital media publishers, Fortune 500 digital brands and agencies.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organizational, leadership and mentoring skills
- Deep understanding of SAAS sales processes
- Demonstrated ‘consultative’ selling experience with a strong customer service focus and proven track record of success
- Proven ability to manage projects under deadline with multiple internal resources
- Strong basic computer/technology skills
- Highly self motivated and enthusiastic with integrity
Who are we?
Livefyre helps companies engage consumers through a combination of real-time conversation, social curation and social advertising. With Livefyre, brands can integrate real-time, social content into their websites, mobile apps, advertisements and television broadcasts to increase viewer engagement, boost website traffic and drive revenue. As the sixth largest network online, Livefyre is powering real-time social experiences for over 250 leading brands including American Idol, AOL, Bravo, CBS, Conde Nast, Dow Jones/WSJ, Fox Sports, Mashable, NASCAR, Showtime, Sony Playstation, Sports Illustrated and The New York Times.
Founded in 2009 with offices in San Francisco and New York, Livefyre was named one of the best places to work in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times. For more information, visit www.livefyre.com or follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @livefyre.