San Francisco, CA | Customer Success
JobScore is an online network that privately matches talented people with great jobs.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Enthusiastic about recruiting & its challenges - you enjoy talking to recruiters about recruiting
- Articulate, charming, and takes pride in listening to customers
- Detail oriented - you can prioritize and make things happen
- Technically oriented - you like computers & software
- Be the voice of the customer within the company.
- Make recruiters lives easier by eliminating "busywork" and helping them become more strategic.
- Help re-define how companies find and hire people.
- Evangelize our product in the recruiter community, building and fostering a network of progressive in-house and contract recruiters.
- Support customers - be the primary point of contact for our users.
- Watch recruiters use our product. Take notes on what you think is too hard and drive dialogue about how improve the product.
- Conduct focus groups, round tables, and usability sessions.
- Proactively make suggestions about how to improve the product.
- Train - help get new users up & running, build out our FAQ content, run webinars, create training videos, etc.
- Represent JobScore online and at trade shows, press tours, conferences, etc.
- At least 3 years experience working as a recruiter, ideally in-house at a high growth firm.
- Exceptional written communication skills (BA degree or above desired). Marketing / copywriting experience is a huge plus.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills. (experience working with customers, experience in sales)
- Experience talking to customers about products and massaging raw feedback into meaningful insight.
- Experience working at a product company, ideally in product management, developer relations, customer support, or community building.
- Familiarity with existing recruitment best practices and tools.
- Experience fulfilling the role of "the customer" according to agile development methodology, or as a "super user" driving new features in a software development effort.