Jeitosa Group International – Business Development Manager – San Francisco
Jeitosa is a global advisory and systems deployment firm servicing organizations in the areas of human resources, finance and information technology. We provide Global HCM Strategy consulting and specialize in the planning, deployment and support of Workday’s SaaS-based HR and Finance solutions.
As a Business Development Manager (BDM) you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and understanding of business development and sales in the professional services space. You will leverage this knowledge and experience to help meet Jeitosa company goals and target sales objectives.
- BDM will have 10+ years of IT professional services business development experience in large and mid-market accounts, characterized by long sales cycles and million dollar transactions.
- ERP/SaaS/PeopleSoft/SAP/Workday professional services sales experience Preferred.
- The BDM is expected to have advanced listening skills and place client needs and goals at the center of the sales strategy and then develop/communicate a sales strategy and course of action to satisfy those goals.
- The BDM is responsible for driving the process to work with delivery management to determine and document the solution details and approach.
- The BDM must strategically leverage marketing events for new relationships, market intelligence, lead generation and staying in touch with prospects and clients.
- The BDM must be experienced executing a selling triage model involving Jeitosa, a dominant strategic alliance partner and the end customer.
- The BDM must be experienced with working in a highly collaborative, virtual environment with flexible with time-of-day communications and collaboration.
- BDM must have experience with the Microsoft Office tools (PPT, Excel, Word); and is comfortable working with cloud-based tools like Salesforce, et al...
- BDM will have experience working in the HR/Payroll/Benefits industry and will have a practitioner background and can take the first several meetings with a prospect before calling in pre-sales and delivery assistance.
- Strong interpersonal skills including rapport building, listening, social versatility, courtesy and compassion. Operates within Jeitosa's core values and ethics.
- Solid sales call discipline and skills with proper preparation disciplines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experienced with developing winning sales strategies.
- Experienced in making effective executive-level presentations and construct proposals that address executive level issues in clear, concise, jargon-free language.
- Experienced in driving and communicating the sales strategy with an opportunity plan that includes specific sales objectives, appropriate strategies, and detailed tactics.
- Experienced in utilizing the client organization chart to outline their formal structure and individual roles in the buying process. Must be able to identify the most influential people in each sales opportunity and understand the subjective or informal factors that could affect the client's buying process.
- Experienced in creating a relationship strategy for each key player that affects, or is affected by, the outcome of the buying decision.
- Spend significant face-time with prospects and clients
- Build and maintain a sufficient sales pipeline to meet annual sales goals
- Follow a disciplined and efficient sales process from prospecting to closing for targeted territory account opportunities
- Maintain a consistent, high-level of weekly activity consisting of client and prospect appointments
- Develop a broad base of effective working relationships within the Workday organization for lead generation and pipeline development
- Create, document and track action plans and prospect/client communications in Salesforce
- Write proposals and facilitate the creation and approval of statements of work and change orders
- San Francisco, CA / Bay Area
Please send resume and cover letter (required) to [[redacted]].