Portland, OR | Engineering
Janrain, the leader in user management solutions for the social web, is growing it’s engineering team and looking for an experienced QA Engineer to contribute to the design and development of its SaaS-based products.
Qualified candidates will have several years experience with testing and assessing of the quality of software systems via a combination of automated and white/black box testing.
This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a dynamic and promising early stage growth company with products and services that enable websites to gain significant benefits by enhancing their user engagement and measurement.
Janrain is a funded growing company, with great potential and plenty of opportunities. If you are looking to work in a professional, highly collaborative environment focused on leading edge technology, then we should talk. Everyone contributes and every contribution makes a difference.
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment to contribute towards the goal of developing and maintaining Janrain's SaaS offering
- Generate testing artifacts in the form of test plans and reports
- Work with engineering teams as a quality advocate as part of their development process
- 2+ years experience in a QA role, to include experience in black/white box testing and test plan generation
- 1+ years building/administering automated user tests
- 1+ years experience with a dynamic language like Python or Ruby
- Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, Selenium, and JMeter
- Knowledge of RESTful Web Services
- Knowledge of TDD principles
Janrain offers a generous benefit package, which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, 401K, life insurance and disability plans and stock options. Bike Storage, showers, stocked kitchens, and good coffee.