Account Development Representative
Portland, OR | Sales
Janrain, the leading provider and innovator of User Management solutions for the social web, enables organizations to easily understand, acquire and engage online customers by providing leading technology to leverage the popularity of social networks.
The Account Development Representative (ADR) engages with enterprise-sized accounts targeting key and influential contacts within the organization’s online product & service offerings.
We are seeking a proven account development professional with a history of selling and qualifying enterprise and/or big brand organizations within a high-tech environment. In this position you will be responsible for qualifying opportunities and staging initial sales meetings for the field sales organization.
- Drive sales opportunities by staging introductory sales meetings, product demonstrations, and on-site meetings for the Janrain’s North American field sales organization.
- Work an assigned enterprise account list; proactively identify revenue-generating customers via email campaigns and outbound phone calls.
- Perform pre-call planning including, but not limited to, researching accounts, identifying key influencers and decision makers, formulating sales plan of action, etc.
- Maintain and manage the SFDC database, including comprehensive data entry, precise follow-up planning, lead and opportunity tracking, pipeline reporting, etc.
- Maintain expert knowledge of Janrain’s core products/services and competitive differences.
- Collaborate with marketing, support, sales management, product management and account management to maintain an effective level of prospecting activity and pipeline growth.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Minimum 2 years B2B enterprise account development experience (SaaS model preferred)
- Knowledge of Social and Digital Marketing is preferred.
- Strong communication skills; ability to establish rapport with customers quickly.
- Experience meeting/exceeding prospecting goals and account development metrics
- Microsoft Office skills and Salesforce.com.
- Exhibits the capacity to learn and utilize product resources to meet job requirements
Downtown Portland, OR
Full-Time/Regular. In-office position.
Janrain offers a generous benefit package, which includes medical, dental and vision coverage, vacation, life insurance and disability plans.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for the Account Development Representative position, send your resume/blog/linkedin/twitter and a cover letter that includes a summary of your immediate qualifications.