We are a fast paced, growing, dynamic online company seeking a Receptionist/Executive Assistant to join our team.
Invaluable, is the world's largest live auction marketplace comprised of Invaluable.com, Auctionzip.com and RFC Systems. As the world’s leader in developing SaaS and ecommerce applications for the auction industry, Invaluable reaches over 30 million unique bidders a year, and serves more than 25,000 individual auction houses globally. Through Invaluable's web properties, more than 3 million visitors per month arrive at the virtual doorsteps of auctioneers with unprecedented access to search and buy from over 160,000 auctions each year with a combined value of over $25 billion.
● Communicates in a clear, professional and articulate manner. Directly liaises with other important internal and external contacts such as vendors, customers and senior leadership.
● Manages the calendar of the senior management team as needed.
● Prepares travel arrangements and creates detailed itineraries for the senior management team as needed.
● Schedules, organizes and coordinates all onsite and offsite meetings as needed.
● Answers telephones, transfers calls, takes messages, and appropriately triages requests for contact/information. This includes but is not limited to screening incoming calls and correspondence and responding independently.
● Creates and maintains written correspondence, memos, presentations, spreadsheets, organizational charts, etc. for the senior management team.
● Performs miscellaneous filing, organizing, faxing, mailing, duplicating, etc.
● Performs other duties and special projects as directed by senior management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
● 3-5 years of reception and administrative experience
● Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
● Ability to multi-task, problem-solve and operate in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong organizational skills
● An understanding of corporate confidentiality policies and procedures
● Generous base salary
● Excellent Health Benefits
● Stock Options
● Start-up Environment