We are a fast paced, growing, dynamic online software company looking for an outgoing Account Manager to join our team.
Invaluable, is the world's largest live auction marketplace comprised of Invaluable.com, Auctionzip.com and RFC Systems. As the world’s leader in developing SaaS and ecommerce applications for the auction industry, Invaluable reaches over 30 million unique bidders a year, and serves more than 25,000 individual auction houses globally. Through Invaluable's web properties, more than 3 million visitors per month arrive at the virtual doorsteps of auctioneers with unprecedented access to search and buy from over 160,000 auctions each year with a combined value of over $25 billion.
As an Account Manager, you'll manage relationships with clients, which means you need to be a focused, proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and sales-focused to help expand the client relationship. Additionally, you're an advisor and consultant, as well as a client advocate within Invaluable. Above all, you are responsible for hitting your targets.
- Responsible for the growth of sales volume and revenue of Invaluable products within established market segments
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients.
- Develop account relationship based on understanding customer needs and exceeding customer expectations.
- Educate clients on services Invaluable offers to increase ROI and bring a consultative sales/solution sales approach to helping each and every customer in your portfolio utilize Invaluable to help achieve their various business goals.
- Handle various aspects of accounts, including pricing, billing, new product opportunities and other customer service needs.
- Renew expiring agreements and origination of additional agreements
- Achieving sales targets.
- Identify new sales opportunities within your book of business
- Maintain a pipeline of activities and opportunities thru SalesForce/CRM.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of previous sales/account management experience.
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to strategically think and analyze the needs of clients
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
- Proven B-to-B consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Strong computer skills required, particularly in internet and email.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Base salary plus aggressive commissions
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Startup Environment
- Catered lunch on Fridays
Please include a resume, cover letter and salary expectations. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE