Invaluable is hiring extremely talented, strategic, and intelligent sales people to grow the Invaluable brand through strong knowledge and experience of marketplace, platform, SaaS or ad network technologies.
You will provide amazing branding solutions that scale and are easy to deploy, powered by our unique, proprietary technology platform. You are relentless, savvy, and effective in your sales execution and accept nothing less than 100% effort from yourself and your teammates. You are dynamic, dedicated, hard-charging, gregarious, and enjoy a good laugh with teammates.
- On boarding top tier accounts by effectively managing a 1-3 month initial sales cycles
- Pitching C-level employees solutions in a highly competitive marketplace
- Uncover objectives and provide amazing revenue generating solutions
- Own, manage, and drive the full sales cycles- from first contact through contract negotiation/close.
- Maintain updated sales records and opportunity status in Salesforce.com.
- Forecast sales activity, revenue achievement, and update activity/prospect status in weekly sales meeting.
- 4+ years of sales experience
- Can demonstrate consistent outperformance of quota
- Proven track record of successfully selling enterprise products to C-level employees
- Successful past experience working with a marketplace, platform, SaaS provider or ad network
- Start up/early stage company experience
- Previous consultative sales training and CRM experience
Skills / Requirements
- High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word; Google Products and Salesforce
- Exceptional communication both written and verbal
- Solid people skills and building strong relationships
- Versatility in selling technical solutions as well as immersive branding solutions
- Five stars in prospecting, pitching, uncovering, proposing, closing
- BA/BS degree
Other desired traits
- Positive attitude, ambitious, and a passion for building a valuable business
- Technically savvy with strength in communicating business value
- Flexible and adaptable with a hunger to “win.”
- Strength in working in small teams as well as independently
- Base salary plus aggressive commissions
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Stock Options
- Startup Environment
- Catered lunch on Fridays
Please include a resume, cover letter and salary expectations. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE