Instart Logic enables brilliant, interactive and radically faster web experiences with a cloud-based solution built thinking Mobile First that uses client-side intelligence to stream web applications to users. As a result it dramatically reduces the time end users take to experience web sites and applications which increases user engagement, search rank, productivity and revenue.
Do you think you are smarter than the guys who deliver the product software? Do you enjoy showing those guys the myriad of ways their software breaks down in the wild? We are looking for a test engineer to design and automate tests that allow us to do this on a complex, high-throughput distributed system.
- Develop and maintain a fast reliable automation test infrastructure
- Design and develop tests that can guarantee the product's functional correctness, performance, scale and security
- Drive improved test coverage across entire product
- Design and develop test tools that allow our team to scale out to support new features
- Work with developers to troubleshoot major product issues, determine root causes, and identify solutions
- Work with manual testers to test new browser and OS combinations
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on test experience testing complex web sites
- Strong command line system administration experience
- Strong experience troubleshooting test system configurations
- Experience creating test cases with commercial or open source tools like Selenium, Quick Test Pro, Watir, Fitnesse
- Virtual system administration strongly preferred
- Scripting skills (Python preferred)
- Some experience with network protocols and services including HTTP, DNS, SSL
- Minimum Bachelors in Computer Science (or equivalent)