Currently we are looking to hire a Architect/iOS developer to join our team of brilliant engineers, whose approach to solving complex problems are groundbreaking.
If you've got experience creating native iOS applications from conception to production, and aren't worried about getting your hands dirty while having a little fun at the same time, stop browsing the job boards and join us!Qualifications
- Have created native iOS apps and can describe your contributions and show off your apps
- Are awesome at Objective-C development for the iPhone and iPad applications
- Want your vision/ input to matter
- Care about UX/Design and love talking product.
- Are comfortable working in a fast-moving, fun-loving start-up environment
- Are a fast learner with strong development skills
- Bonus points for: Real-time tracking, geolocation and social media development experience or experience building apps on other mobile platforms