Sr. Manager/Director, FP&A
New York, NY | Finance/Accounting
IAC is a leading internet company with more than 50 fast-growing, highly-related brands serving loyal consumer audiences... our mission is to harness the power of interactivity to make daily life easier and more productive for people all over the world. For the last four years, IAC has been ranked by Fortune magazine's annual standing of the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector. With more than 196.7 million unique visitors across more than 30 countries, IAC's network of sites would rank as the 8th largest in the world. To view a full list of the companies of IAC please visit our website at http://iac.com. ; IAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position: Sr. Manager/Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Reports to: Sr. Director, Financial Planning & Operational Reporting
Location: New York City
We are looking for a Senior Manager/Director of Financial Planning & Analysis who will be an integral member of IAC’s Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis team. The role will provide support across all areas of the Financial Planning & Analysis function with direct interaction with the Company’s subsidiaries to understand and communicate timely trends, operational issues and risks. Candidates must have a proven background of analytical excellence and strong work ethic as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work within a team.
- Preparation of reports that highlight the operational results, forecast and business plans of IAC’s businesses
- Ongoing assessment, tracking and reporting of all the Company’s business unit performance with respect to financial, strategic and operational goals and initiatives with timely communication of opportunities and risks
- Performance of frequent and complex ad hoc analytical assignments
- Support for senior management in development of various presentations including Board of Directors meeting materials.
- Development of strong relationships across the organization
- Identify and analyze operational problems and recommend effective solutions
- Assist in other finance functions as needed.
- 4-10 years of professional experience in finance or financial planning.
- Experience in financial forecasting, planning and analysis and operational budget management.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial reporting.
- MBA a plus.
- Exceptional analytical acumen.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills. Essbase/Hyperion a plus.
- Superior ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex projects entailing frequent interaction with senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently work within fixed timeframes and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Flexibility to perform effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- High personal and professional integrity
High level of academic achievement and demonstrated analytical and quantitative strength
IAC does not accept any unsolicited resumes from other staffing agencies, executive recruiters or headhunters. Please do not submit/forward any such resumes to our site, IAC employees or any IAC brand. IAC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.