Hobsons helps educators, administrators, students, and families maximize success through every stage of the learning lifecycle. Hobsons’ personalized learning, academic planning, post-secondary enrollment, and student support solutions serve millions of students across more than 7,500 schools, colleges, and universities worldwide.
Sales Account Executive
The Sales Account Executive is tasked with selling SaaS-based enrollment technology solutions to colleges and universities within a designated territory. Responsibilities will include lead sourcing, pitching, demonstrating, negotiating, and closing new business opportunities. Join a dynamic and growing sales force selling our solutions directly to Vice Presidents, CIOs, Deans and other administrators in a designated territory.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
An appropriate combination of education, training, course work and experience may qualify an applicant to demonstrate the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. An example of an acceptable qualification for this position is:
· 5+ years new business or solution-selling in a competitive market with a 6-12 month sales cycle
· Superior sales performance (3+ years at or above quota)
· Enterprise software sales experience, with SaaS or CRM experience preferred
· Experience with complex sales process
· Higher Education industry experience highly desirable
· Demonstrated earnings of at least $120,000 in previous position(s)
· Excellent presentation skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills an absolute must
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Ability to thrive in an independent setting, and as a member of a team as needed
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of: operational policies and procedures; sales strategies and techniques.
Ability to: give compelling presentations; exhibit the tenacity to reach decision makers; exhibit excellent phone and presentation skills; work independently demonstrating initiative; exercise good judgment in administration of responsibilities; adapt to and embrace change in a rapidly changing environment; establish work priorities and manage multiple projects; exhibit flexibility in work schedule and job tasks; establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, vendors, clients, and other job contacts; maintain confidentiality of confidential and sensitive information.
Skill in: working in a team environment; discipline to achieve sales targets; verbal and written communications; operation of standard office equipment; operation of personal computer; planning, scheduling and organizing work; application of job software including Microsoft Office Suite; conducting sales calls and presentations.
We are a hard-working, fun-loving office, and we’re looking for the right fit—someone with great communication skills and a solid work ethic who picks up skills quickly.
Hobsons offers a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package including:
· Health Insurance
· Life and Disability Insurance
· Dental Plan
· 401K Plan with Company Match
· Section 125/Flexible Spending Accounts
· Generous Holiday and Vacation Schedule
To learn more about Hobsons, please visit our corporate Web site at
EEO / M / F / D / V